Vintage style springer front end, replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer yet incorporates modern upgrades. Includes chrome top clamp and 3/4" axle kit.
- Fully assembled with in-line top clamp – 0 degree rake
- 1” O.D. steering stem designed for modern Timken type bearings.
- Measures 8 ¾” between the cast axle rockers
- Includes ¾” axle kit with spacers
- Rise mounts are 4 ¾” centers and threaded for ½-20 studs
- Universal brake rod mount on right rear leg.
- Grease zerk fittings on lower rockers and springs
- Brilliant chrome plating
Available lengths: (measured from bottom of lower tree to the center of axle)
- 20” (comparable to Vintage Harley Davidson FL forks)
- 24” (comparable to modern Harley Davidson FXST forks)
*Springers will ship from our warehouse 2-3 days after your order is placed.
- Ships in 2-3 Business Days
Awesome springer! its not 100% accurate to the originals but for half the cost of those it gets you about 95% of the look. appears to be well built and chrome is nice.