Lane Splitter Helmet Shield Gen 2 - Anti Fog - Clear
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
Replacement shields for Lane splitter helmets are injection molded with highly scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic. Our¬†latest Gen-2 shields¬†fit all Lane Splitter models because they ship with an all-new baseplate kit. These baseplates have an improved mechanism that results in firmer detents for three open positions. Anti-fog treatment included for maximum optical clarity.
- Fits all Lane Splitter models
- Injection-molded scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic construction
- Baseplates have improved mechanism that results in firmer detents for three open positions
- Nickel-plated stainless-steel snap on shield fastens securely to snap on helmet shell
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up from breathing and humidity for maximum optical clarity
- Shield UV rated at UV +50 with over 92% UVA block and over 99% UVB block
¬†Care and Maintenance:
To clean your shield, use mild soapy water solution and a microfiber cloth to loosen bugs and road debris, then dry it with a second clean microfiber towel. Never use harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals to clean your bubble shield, especially on the inside, as they can destroy the shield's special coatings. If the retainer snap on your Gringo S shield becomes tight or sticky, apply one drop of general-purpose light household oil to the inside. Apply one drop of medium-strength blue Loc-Tite to the threads of both hinge screws every time you install a shield.