Burly Brand - Tank/Tail Bag - Black
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
Our tank/tail bag is available in the original dark oak wet waxed UV treated cotton canvas or black CORDURA¬Æ that will age and show character over time. It has an easy on, easy off magnetic system reinforced with safety securing D-ring anchor points for mounting. If you‚Äôre riding solo or simply want the bag out of the way, it‚Äôs equally at home on the tail and includes a tail mounting accessory flange that clips and cinches down on the back of your seat. It also includes a convenient magnetic removable map/accessory screen that sticks either directly to the bag lid or directly to the tank. The map screen is designed with an innovative stretch screen design to hold any variety of smart phones, small tablets, and even some GPS units. The bag features two exterior zipper pockets, leather securing straps, handle and a generous interior space with interior elastic sides. The bag also has a pass-thru port for motorcycle charging accessories so you can keep your smart phone, tablet or go-pro powered up on a long ride. Park your bike and take the bag with you in seconds using the convenient carry handle; either directly off the tank, or via the 4 high quality ‚Äúmoto centric‚Äù speed buckles that are part of the bag‚Äôs ‚ÄúAnti Flail Snap System‚Äù on the tail.
- Wet-waxed UV-treated cotton canvas construction
- Mounts to metal gas tanks using high-strength magnets
- Bag also has D-ring anchor points and tail-mounting accessory flange for securing the bag to the rear seat/tail section of the bike
- Map pouch attaches to the tank bag with magnets; pouch can be mounted by itself to a magnetic tank
- Clear map/accessory screen is an innovative stretching material design that will accommodate most smartphones, small tablets and small GPS units
- Two exterior zipper-closure storage pockets
- Large main compartment with elastic interior sides
- Bag has a pass-through port for charging cords, headphone cords, etc.
- Built-in carry handle for easy off-the-bike portability
- Phone not included