Biltwell EXFIL Tool Roll - Gen 2.0
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
EXFIL¬Æ every-day carry gear just got better. Big and strong enough to hold a full set of motorcycle service essentials, yet still compact enough to fit inside our EXFIL-7 bag. The improved, EXFIL-0 version 2.0 is the perfect complement to every self-reliant bike rider's kit.
We took an already functional and popular tool kit and made it even better. We found the translucent rip-stop pockets better for holding sockets than the old elstic band method of construction. Then we built in two wider slots that work great for pliers or wire cutters. The top flap got another rip-stop pocket. The largest zippered pocket inside is perfect for holding bailing wire, spark plugs, screwdrivers, jet kits and other service essentials. To close the unit, simply roll it like a burrito, fasten the G-hook onto one of the external loops, and pull the nylon strap tight. MOLLE system on the exterior provides options for storage and expansion.
- Highly abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester nylon outer shell
- Heavy-duty hi-vis orange nylon interior lining
- 2 enclosed translucent rip-stop compartments
- 1 larger "junk drawer" pocket
- 5¬†sleeves for wrenches
- Adjustable G-hook nylon strap closure
- Closed dimensions 9.25‚Äù x 7.0"; 18.5‚Äù long when opened flat
- Tools shown for illustration only‚Äînot included