Biltwell - EXFIL 7 - Black
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
Like other DIY parts and accessories in the Biltwell line, the EXFIL-7 is customizable for different applications and mounting locations. On our personal bikes we've mounted heavily laden EXFIL-7 bags on the frame's down tubes, above the headlight on tall and mid-sized handlebars, and of course on both sides of our sissy bar (in front of the taillight and behind the rider's lower back.) EXFIL-7's MOLLE strap configuration and four reinforced leather straps with nickel-plated buckles easily facilitates this wide range of mounting options.
Like all our luggage designs, you can mount EXFIL-7 anywhere. On our personal bikes we've mounted over-stuffed EXFIL-7's on the down tube, over the headlight on tall risers, and on both sides of the sissy bar. A pair of EXFIL-7's will hang perfectly on H-D fender struts to create a set of mini saddle bags. EXFIL-7's MOLLE system and reinforced PVC straps make all these options possible. Once mounted, EXFIL-7 gobbles up personal gear like wallets, pocket knives, phones, tools and other stuff to become the glove box most motorcycles need but don't have.
- MOLLE system on exterior lets you attach and expand this bag with other bags and accessories
- Rugged, rust-free nylon zippers throughout
- Duraflex quick-release buckles with adjustable nylon straps for speedy installation
- UV-treated, 1680 denier polyester nylon construction
- PVC coated synthetic mounting straps with nickel-plated stainless buckles
- External chassis panels are PVC backed for added water resistance
- Interior volume holds seven 12-ounce cans
- Hi-vis orange nylon interior makes spotting contents easier
- One main and three secondary pockets offer plenty of room for gear, maps, and other essentials