Biltwell EXFIL -60 bag - Gen 2.0
File Upload *
Supported file types: .jpg, .png, .gif
Right in the middle of the line of EXFIL¬Æ gear, this rugged moto-pack is right-sized for nearly any adventure. Features include a large main compartment and an expandable flap that can quickly hold a bedroll or outer layer. Universal mounting is easy with three built-in compression straps and two additional tie-down points. Version 2.0 upgrades include improved cargo flap with Velcro loop with laser-cut MOLLE on the outside and rugged rip-stop pocket on the inside. New elastic shock cord on sides of cargo flap help keep gear tidy.UV-treated, 1680 denier ballistic-grade polyester nylon construction throughout.
The EXFIL-60 is a comfortable size for all bikes, smaller trips or riders who like to pack a little lighter. The tarpaulin flap on the front features seven rows of MOLLE and a rip-stop pocket on the inside. This flap is adjustable without disturbing the attachment points on the bag, so it‚Äôs perfect for stashing an outer layer, bed roll etc.
- PVC treatment on exterior panels for added weather resistance
- Roll-top closure with reinforced nylon quick-release buckles keeps contents sealed tight
- Three¬†1.5-inch wide removable mounting straps with reflective stitching offer mounting options and security
- Seven¬†rows of laser-cut MOLLE webbing for mounting and secondary gear attachment
- Rugged SBS synthetic, weather-resistant zippers with knotted nylon cord pulls
- Removable padded nylon shoulder strap is adjustable, fastens quickly for portage
- Interior volume holds 60 12-ounce cans
- Stuffed, closed dimensions: 18‚Äù tall x 14‚Äù wide x 11‚Äù deep