Like Biltwell's flat replacement shields, their exclusive mini bubble shield for Gringo S helmets is available in wide range of in-mold colors and high-tech reflective tints. Of course, every one features anti-fog treatment for maximum optical clarity.
- Injection-molded scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic construction
- Nickel-plated stainless-steel snap on shield fastens securely to snap on helmet shell
- Colored shields feature in-mold tint technology
- Mirrored shields feature reflective coating in a variety of surface finishes to reduce glare
- Every shield color and style provides 91% UV/A and 99% AV/B light resistance based on AATCC-138 test standard
- Anti-fog treatment on shield interior fights moisture build-up from breathing and humidity
Care and Maintenance:
To clean your shield, use mild soapy water solution and a microfiber cloth to loosen bugs and road debris, then dry it with a second clean microfiber towel. Never use harsh household or petroleum-based chemicals to clean your bubble shield, especially on the inside, as they can destroy the shield's special coatings. If the retainer snap on your Gringo S shield becomes tight or sticky, apply one drop of general-purpose light household oil to the inside. Apply one drop of medium-strength blue Loc-Tite to the threads of both hinge screws every time you install a shield.