This custom black springer front end for Harley and custom frames will set your ride off and give it that vintage look. They feature machined lower triple trees and full length forged rear legs. The springer includes the axle, spacers and top clamp.
- Black powder coat finish
- Forged rockers for increase strength
- Grease zerk fitting on rockers
- Rear legs are one piece from rockers to top tree
- 1" O.D. stem designed for Timkin type bearings
- Rear legs include threaded bosses for right or left brakes
- Measures 9 3/4" between rockers
- Riser mounts are 4 3/4" apart, threaded 1/2"-20
- Includes 3/4" axle with spacers
- Includes forged top clamp
Measurements are from the top of the bottom tree (bottom of your frame neck) to the center of the axle. When measuring a frame that is supported by a stand or blocks, be sure to account for spring compression once the motor is in and the weight is bearing on the front end. you will loose approx. 1" of length due to spring compression once the front end is placed under load.