This Vintage style Black and copper springer front end will make your chopper or bobber build stand out from the rest. Replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer, it boast vintage motorcycle styling, yet incorporates modern upgrades.
- Fully assembled with in-line top bracket without built in rake (0 degree rake)
- The standard length springer (20" measured from the bottom of lower tree to the axle center) is comparable to vintage FL model fork length
- 1" O.D. steering stem designed for Timken type bearings
- Measures 8 3/4" between the axle rockers
- Cast rockers
- Includes 3/4" O.D. axle
- Riser mounts are on 4 3/4" centers and threaded 1/2-20
- Universal brake rod mount is on the right rear leg for disc brakes - 5/8" hole
- Gloss Black powder coat with antique aged copper springs, rockers, top clamp and nuts.
Available lengths: (measured from bottom of lower tree to the center of axle)
- 18" (comparable to Vintage Harley Davidson FL forks)
- 20" (comparable to Vintage Harley Davidson FL forks)
*Springers will ship from our warehouse 2-3 days after your order is placed.