Vintage style springer front end, replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer yet incorporates modern upgrades. Includes chrome top clamp and 3/4" axle kit.
- Fully assembled with in-line top clamp – 0 degree rake
- 1” O.D. steering stem designed for modern Timken type bearings.
- Measures 8 ¾” between the cast axle rockers
- Includes ¾” axle kit with spacers
- Rise mounts are 4 ¾” centers and threaded for ½-20 studs
- Universal brake rod mount on right rear leg.
- Grease zerk fittings on lower rockers and springs
- Powder coated gloss black
Available lengths: (measured from bottom of lower tree to the center of axle)
- 20” (comparable to Vintage Harley Davidson FL forks)
- 24” (comparable to modern Harley Davidson FXST forks)
*Springers will ship from our warehouse in 2-3 days after your order is placed.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Initially I didn’t know what to expect with this front end, it’s not the “most expensive replica out there.” It’s nice, built solid and looks great. The customer service at Throttle Addiction is awesome too, so far I’ve talked to the same person every time and they’ve been super understanding, makes spending money and building things that much easier. Won’t be the last time.
welds look great, castings are awesome, the powder coat is top notch. seriously for this price youre not gonna find anything better. super fast shipping also doesnt hurt
What a beautiful part! Wow !!