Vintage style springer front end, replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer yet incorporates modern upgrades. Includes chrome top clamp and 3/4" axle kit.
- Fully assembled with in-line top bracket without built in rake (0 degree rake)
- The standard length springer (20" measured from the bottom of lower tree to the axle center) is comparable to vintage FL model fork length
- 1" O.D. steering stem designed for Timken type bearings
- Use SKU 9030 - neck cup conversion kit to install springer on K Model and Sportster 1952/1981
- Measures 8 3/4" between the axle rockers
- Cast rockers
- Includes 3/4" O.D. axle
- Riser mounts are on 4 3/4" centers and threaded 1/2-20
- Universal brake rod mount is on the right rear leg for disc brakes - 5/8" hole
Available lengths: (measured from bottom of lower tree to the center of axle)
*Springers will ship from our warehouse in 2-3 days after your order is placed.