Vintage style springer front end, replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer yet incorporates modern upgrades. Includes chrome top clamp and 3/4" axle kit.
- Fully assembled with in-line top clamp – 0 degree rake
- 1” O.D. steering stem designed for modern Timken type bearings.
- Measures 8 ¾” between the cast axle rockers
- Includes ¾” axle kit with spacers
- Rise mounts are 4 ¾” centers and threaded for ½-20 studs
- Universal brake rod mount on right rear leg.
- Grease zerk fittings on lower rockers and springs
- Powder coated gloss black
Available lengths: (measured from bottom of lower tree to the center of axle)
- 20” (comparable to Vintage Harley Davidson FL forks)
- 24” (comparable to modern Harley Davidson FXST forks)
- Ships in 2-3 business days
I've been running this springer over a year now. I'm very happy with it. It looks awesome and has held up very well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.
Big Twin Springer Front End
Initially I didn’t know what to expect with this front end, it’s not the “most expensive replica out there.” It’s nice, built solid and looks great. The customer service at Throttle Addiction is awesome too, so far I’ve talked to the same person every time and they’ve been super understanding, makes spending money and building things that much easier. Won’t be the last time.
if you have any concerns, this is EXACTLY what you want
welds look great, castings are awesome, the powder coat is top notch. seriously for this price youre not gonna find anything better. super fast shipping also doesnt hurt
Springer front end
What a beautiful part! Wow !!