Throttle Addiction 11" T-bars will leave you with a tight aggressive riding stance. A slight 2” pullback slightly relaxes the wrists for a more comfortable grip. At 26” wide, you'll have ample control without the "I'm about to hug a sumo wrestler" riding position that comes with wider bars. These T-bars are a great option for your Harley Sportster or club style Dyna.
- 1” O.D. x .120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- Fully T.I.G. welded over precise mitered joints
- ½” x 13 TPI threaded bungs
- 3.5” on center mounting for standard Harley Davison triple trees (may fit others)
- Available in non-dimpled or dimpled for late model controls
- 26” wide
- 2” pull back
- 11" tall measured from bottom of bung to top of handlebar
- Can be narrowed to approximately 20” and still fit grips
These bars are perfect for me comfortable the mirrors are at eye level and made my 06 streetbob look bad ass
Badaxx bars, look sweet and great price, thanks!
Awesome bars supper well made, look super sick ( I have the chrome ones) I put these on my 97’ Dyna. Again they look great feel prettt good and aggressive. Only problem I had was on long trips ( 5+ hours) I would have some throttle hand fatigue. But apart from that I have been very pleased with these bars. I have definitely put more miles on this set of bars then I’ve ever put a pair before. I’m gonna put them on the chopper next, wich I feel they are better suited for.