This stock style mid control kit fits Harley Davidson Sportsters from 1991-2003. Mid foot controls put the rider in a more controlling position over the motorcycle. Forward controls can leave you feeling like you’re in a recliner, switching to this set up will put you in a more aggressive riding position. Install can be completed in less than an hour and is easily tackled in the driveway. Parts are all finished in chrome. Supply a set of foot pegs and the peg mounting hardware (usually still on the motorcycle) and you’re riding in no time. Designed to re-use some hardware on your motorcycle.
- Chrome left side peg support- HD # 50951-90
- Chrome shift lever
- Rubber shifter peg
- Chrome break lever with brass bushing and master cylinder threaded rod
- Right side brake pivot shaft and foot peg clevis - HD # 42441-90A
Hardware to be re-used from motorcycle:
- Left side peg support mounting bolts
- Right side pivot shaft nut
- This hardware should still be on your motorcycle even with a forward control set up. If you are starting from scratch or it is missing, it can easily be sourced from a local hardware store
- Peg mounting nuts and bolts
They on. They feel nice, look nice. Bikes not up and running yet. Sucks to suck.
Great set of mids, shipped for free and hit me in a couple days. Took about an hour to install, no busted knuckles, and now I feel like I'm in control of my Sporty instead of the other way around. No instructions included, but you ordered them from the internet, you'll figure it out.
This very is nice, good quality stuff.