If there's a more popular aftermarket carburetor in use on HD products today, you'd never know it! Take a look around for the iconic teardrop air cleaner at the next bike event you're at - you can't count ten bikes without seeing a handful of them. The reason for that is that they work! Whether you're building a bike or hot-rodding an existing bike, a Super E solves several problems all at once. First, they bolt in, so a minimum of labor is required. Second, they make big power! From stock right up to pretty hot engines, the Super E can fuel your bike and help you get the most from your motor. Finally, they are easy to tune. Dialing in an S&S carb is something most home mechanics should not find difficult.
- Each carb kit includes a natural finish S&S Super E or Super G gas carburetor (unless noted) with updated fuel delivery pots and idle screw, S&S teardrop air cleaner assembly, manifold (unless noted), mounting hardware, fuel line, clamps, overflow line, one extra intermediate jet and two main jets, VOES tubing (when applicable), installation and jetting instructions
- Super E has a 1.875" throat at the butterfly and a 1.5625" Venturi and is recommended for use on Big Twin or Sportster engines up to 100-cubic-inch
- Super G has a 2.0625" throat at the butterfly and a 1.75" Venturi and is recommended for use on 90-cubic-inch and larger high-performance and modified engines
- Super G is not recommended for smaller, lower compression engines
- If there is a doubt as to which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1.875" Super E
- Individual carburetors also available
- Made in the U.S.A.
|1996 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XL 1200C Custom|
|1996 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XL 1200S Sport|
|1999 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XL 883C Custom|
|2002 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XL 883R|
|1991 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XLH 1200|
|1991 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XLH 883|
|1991 - 1995||Harley-Davidson||XLH 883 Deluxe|
|1991 - 2003||Harley-Davidson||XLH 883 Hugger|