Vintage inline Knucklehead / Panhead style springer front end, replicated after the Harley Davidson Big Twin springer yet incorporates modern upgrades. Includes axle kit. This reproduction FL springer has the drum brake stay on the correct left side to run an original drum. Additionally, the rockers are machined to fit the correct stepped axle with the proper offset. One rocker hole is .50" and the other is .75". Rockers are offset to accommodate drum brake. These are only available in the stock length of 20". OEM part # 43872-36
- Fully assembled with in-line top clamp – 0 degree rake
- 1” O.D. steering stem designed for modern Timken type bearings.
- Rise mounts are 4 ¾” centers and threaded for ½-20 studs
- Universal brake rod mount on left rear leg.
- Grease zerk fittings on lower rockers and springs
- Fender mount rocker spacer / studs included.
- Powder coated gloss black
- Includes proper stepped axle.
Note: This front end will NOT work with modern straight 3/4" wheels. This is an OEM style springer with a stepped axle for original Star Hub style wheels and brake set ups. If you want to run a springer like this with a more modern set up, The Vintage Style Springer is what you want.