These Throttle Addiction Custom Narrow Hydra-Glide 41mm triples trees with shave inches off your front end width. Throttle Addiction acquired this product design and production rights from Visionary Cycle Products in early 2021.
These are 3" narrower overall when compared to the stock Hydra-Glide Trees.
They have all the details and provisions that the early OEM Hydra-Glide Trees have and even accept OEM lower cowbell fork covers.
100% cast and machined in the USA.
These are the following dimensions regarding clearance :
Fork Tube on Center Measurement 6"
Spool or Hub Clearance - 4.5"
Handlebar Riser Spacing - 2.5" On Center - (stock harley spacing is 3.5" center, so these will not work with off-the-shelf T-bars, handlebars with integrated or risers with a single piece top clamp.
- Cast Ductile iron upper and lower narrow triple trees
- 1" big twin style removable stem with a retaining clip
- Front axle for a 3/4" bearing hub
- Fork tube pinch bolts
For Custom Use, These are narrower than stock and stock components may not work.
- We recommend using a 21x3.00 or a 21x2.75 Size Tire mounted on a 21x1.60 or 1.50 sized rim with these trees.
- Photos shown are with an OEM 1973-1977 Single Disc Hub and Avon 21 x 3.00 sized tire.
- Use triple tree nut and washer kit sku# 9024.
I waited a good month or so for TA to come out with these after finding out they got the design from VCP. Definitely worth the wait, love how accurate they are to the og wideglide with out the “wide” part.