This weld on Sportster hard tail kit will transform you stock swing arm evolution Sportster into a hard tail chopper in minimal time. This Kit was original designed and manufactured by the Haifley Bros in Phoenix Arizona. Throttle Addiction acquired the rights and fixtures and we are proud to carry on the manufacturing of this quality product. The hardtail kit is designed to fit 1986-2003 Harley Davidson Sportsters. It is constructed from 1-1/4" 120 DOM tubing and 100% TIG welded. The kit includes everything you need to complete the rigid transformation. The benefit of hard tailing your Sportster is it allows you to keep a stock VIN, Avoiding difficult inspections and insurance issues that come with assigned identification numbers or "Special Construction" designations. The hard tail kit includes easy to follow instructions that can be completed by most anyone, however we recommend leaving the welding to the pros. 100% constructed in the U.S.A.
- 2" stretch
- Machined rear motor mounts
- 100% T.I.G. welded
- 3/8" thick axle plates with adjusters
- 1/1/4” .120 wall DOM tubing for superior strength
- Hardtail with fender tabs, battery mont, and brake mount installed.
- Sissy bar
- Oil tank with internal battery mount intended for use with antigravity 12 cell battery
- Battery Hold down bracket and hardware
- 5" flat fender
- Axle adjusting hardware
*Does Not Include hardware for mounting oil tank, sissy bar, or fender.
You can purchase a seat pan kit separately.
One to two week production time.
Over sized shipping fee required.