Another original Randy Smith design, the finned rocker boxes covers are an iconic piece of Panhead history. Since they're cast from aluminum, they reduce the warping and leaks associated with the stamped steel stock units. This Custom Cycle Engineering piece is a great custom upgrade for your Harley.
- Original Randy Smith design
- Made from 356 T-6 aluminum finished in natural or polished
- Designed to eliminate the oil seepage associated with the stock Panhead rocker box covers (12-bolt design)
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits Harley Panhead Engines 1948-1965
- Ships Within 1 Business Days