Leather work gloves are some of the best riding gloves a guy can use. Biltwell took the hardware store staple and improved it for style, function and comfort. These gloves wear well and will last for years.
• 100% heavy-duty cowhide construction throughout
• Anatomically contoured suede palm panels with internal padding for abrasion resistance and shock isolation
• Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
• 9-oz. tricot half liner wicks moisture for a better grip
• Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers
• Raised welt detailing on leather backs